About the CME WIDI Uhost
WIDI Uhost is a 100% community-driven technology validated by thousands of community members worldwide. As true evangelists of our products, you have helped shape the development of the WIDI Uhost. This premium Bluetooth MIDI adapter is powered by standard USB power sources, including USB bus power, USB power supply, and USB power bank.
With WIDI Uhost, you can pass 500mA (USB 2.0 standard) to power your USB MIDI device, eliminating the need for additional power sources. To ensure compatibility, please check the open source compatibility list available at bluetoothmidi.com.
Pairing your MIDI devices with the WIDI Uhost is a breeze. You only need one WIDI device to pair with standard Bluetooth MIDI controllers and operating systems. However, if you want to connect two MIDI devices, you will need two WIDI devices. The best part? No computers or cables required.
For advanced users, you can even add up to five WIDI devices per Bluetooth MIDI group. Simply activate group auto-learn via the WIDI App (available for iOS and Android) to easily create 1-to-4 MIDI split/thru and 4-to-1 MIDI merge wirelessly.
Before getting started, it is important to note that general Bluetooth pairing does not work for Bluetooth MIDI. Always update the firmware of your WIDI device before use. Follow the exact pairing procedures for macOS, iOS, Windows 10, and Android to ensure optimal performance as advertised. You can find all the guides and videos on the support website of CME.
- [Get rid of those cables] Add Bluetooth MIDI to your class compliant MIDI controllers and computers via USB. Reduce the cable clutter in the studio. Enjoy freedom on stage. Check out bluetoothmidi.com to find out if your device is compatible.
- [Plug, Pair & Play] Pair automatically between WIDI devices and Bluetooth MIDI controllers. Send all MIDI messages, including SysEx & MPE. Connect manually with iOS, macOS, Win10 & Android via simple step-by-step guides.
- [Ultra low 3ms latency] WIDI offers highly effective Smart Connectivity Algorithms with a latency of only 3ms between two WIDI devices. Minimize interference with Adaptive Frequency Hopping. Maximize reach to 65ft plain sight range.
- [Personalize Performance] Discover the WIDI App (available for iOS and Android) for lifetime updates, automatic group learning, and personalized settings. Optimize performance for latency or jitter. Create MIDI merge/split setups via Bluetooth MIDI groups with up to 5 devices.
- [!! Attention !!] General Bluetooth pairing does not work for Bluetooth MIDI. Update firmware via the WIDI App first. Follow the exact pairing instructions for optimal performance. Get 24/7 support via bluetoothmidi.com.